Thursday, October 1, 2009

Baby Ronin

Well, hello everyone! I have some BIG news...I had a baby...six weeks ago...maybe its time you all got to meet him.
Introducing Ronin Gee Smith-7lbs 2 oz- and just over 20 inches of pure cuteness!





Here's our little family with teeny tiny baby Ronin (he's only 2 days old here)

Isn't he handsome!

This is Eden's favorite part about going to bed

She's crazy about her little "Roey"

I know what you're all thinking- a 2 month blogging hiatus and all we get is 7 measley pictures. Yep. I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. Hopefully in the next couple days I'll get around to posting pictures from Ronin's second week of life.

9 comments:

  1. oh! We love the last picture. So cute. I am glad we get to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww - he really is so handsome! glad you got around to blogging and no worries about only 7 pictures! at least there were 7 and not 2 :) can't wait to see some more and hey.....really truly are we ever going to hang out?!? cuz we need to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sheer cuteness and Eden looks like she's in love!! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics of both of them in the crib!!!!!! Eden looks like she is a great big sister!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been waiting forever to see pics of your little man. I checked your blog like 8 times a day...I know...I'm a dork. BUT your little guy is adsolutely adorable. And I love his name. So unique! Anyway I should be a better friend and stop in to say hi. And maybe give your baby tons of love. Congrats to you both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww! We love the snuggling in bed pictures. I just took some of Mia and Sophie doing that. He is a cutie. Can't wait to meet him! Hope all is going well. Talk to you soon, Sophie gives loves to Dee-Enn and 'the baby'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ronin is super handsome! Congrats on the new addition, you make such a sweet little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your little boy! He's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, cute Ronin! I know that Amy is in love. He is perfect and he fits just perfectly. Good job, momma!

    ReplyDelete